Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trick or Treat

Hi everyone this is Monica and I am super excited to be posting my 1st ever Creative Inspirations Paint project as a member of the CIS Design Team. Man time sure flies when your having fun. I can't believe it is almost Halloween. So trick or treat everyone and I created a project that is both. This high rise birdhouse is a candy holder. I painted the flowers with yummy...
It is kind of hard to see but these flowers have such a shimmery look. I have tried several types of paint and this paint is so smooth - it applies easily and the colors are very vibrant and true. Meaning when you paint orange it is not going to look pale once it dries. What you see is what you get with these paints. I highly recommend everyone to get some!! 


The funky trims are from May Arts ribbon and the paper line is Recollections

8 comments:

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Monica!! LOVE the fun Halloween project, all the beautiful details you added and the great colors!!
Awesome!

Dana Tatar said...

This piece is spooktacular Monica!

simply monica said...

thanks - the paint is a must have...

DIANA L. said...

super project I love the colors you chose What a great piece an Halloween decoration.

Michelle Hodges said...

What a fun and creative Halloween
Birdhouse!! Love how you decorated your project and love the flowers!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE Halloween decoration!!! Love it and love the details on this!! beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kimberly S said...

Oh wow, what a fun Halloween idea! This is just gorgeous Monica, and so unique. :) hugs, Kimberly

Emily D. said...

Holy cow, this is fabulous!!! I love it!!! Those flowers look gorgeous with the paints!!