Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PRINCESS PARTY with CREATIVE INSPIRATION PAINTS






 Good Morning Friends,

 This is DIANA L. from DL.ART with my  first official  Design day project over here at  Creative inspiration Paints, I hope you are inspired from my post. The paints are fantastic, easy to clean up and shimmering colors (beautiful). I just love working with them and hope to share with you some ideas on how I use them and maybe inspire you to try.  There is a challenge on the blog every week and you have the opportunity to win some of the CI paints.  They are reasonably priced so you may just want to buy some.
 
 Isn't this just the cutest shoe ever. I just got this cartridge this last week and bought it specifically for this cut. The cartridge is called Princess Party. I could not wait to decorate  it with the Creative Inspiration paints


 For the heart I used sunshine and added a jeweled inspiration rhinestone in ruby, which added even more sparkle.


I painted denium on the stamp and then stamped the little flowers down the side of the shoe. It looks great on the textured card stock.

Cardstock: coredinations
stamp PTI Asian fusion
Princess party: (CC )
sunshine
denium
jeweled inspirations


Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Looks like such a fun project! Love the little denim stamped flowers along the side, too cute! hugs, Kimberly

jessica said...

very pretty Diana!

Michelle H. said...

What a fun and creative project!
Love how you used the paints to decorate the flowers and the heart!

Dana Tatar said...

So cute! I love the flowers and hearts!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute!!! I love the flowers !!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

~ Kendra ~ said...

How cute, love this shoe!! Would be so fun for a little girls party!!

Emily D. said...

Adorable!! This is a project my little girl would go gaga over!!